- Beta-alanine – found in trace amounts of legumes and seaweed. Shown to improve the muscles energy production at intensity. Improve 45s-2m event times by up to ~15s after cumulative use.
- Citrulline – Found in melons is a known vasodilator, improving Nitric Oxide levels in the body. Relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- Theanine – Found in many teas especially white and green. Known also as neurotropic as it impacts feelings of positivity and focus.
The O2 Trainer
- Made of soft, fully biodegradable silicon.
- Effective in boosting your respiratory performance.
- Easily adjustable to various lung-fitness levels.
- Compact, convenient, and safe for you, and for the environment.
“Corporate Wellness Clinics all over the country recommend some form of breathing exerciser. Never has there been more evidence of the importance of training your lungs and strengthening your breathing.
I based my O2 Trainer on a simple, yet powerful concept. By controlling the air INTAKE to your lungs, you immediately begin breathing the right way – using your diaphragm (belly). The smaller the hole on the air INTAKE side, the harder your lungs need to work to “pull” the air in. As you pull the air in through my O2 Trainer, focus on using your diaphragm muscles, (the muscles between your chest and abs). You are training your lung and diaphragm muscles, and thus making them strong.
I suggest that you start out slowly and without a screen for the first five minutes. Let your body get used to the device and to breathing the right way – from the diaphragm – and you are already better preparing your body to handle exercise, and even stress. As your lungs warm up, you will feel the muscles in your back, and you will know you’re making progress.
From there, use Screen Number 1, with the largest air intake hole. As you advance and feel your breathing getting stronger, move on to screens 2-10. Soon your workouts will become super-charged.
I also included a nose clip. Once you are used to working out with the O2 Trainer, and you feel ready, you can use the nose clip provided as a means to challenge your lung muscles even more.
Now, some athletes like to breathe through their noses, and that’s no problem. The beauty of my O2 Trainer is you don’t have to use it every workout; you can achieve results using it only four times a week. Use the nose clip if you feel ready and you want to take that challenge.
Again, start out slowly, you will progress in your own time. I believe in you. Just keep using the O2 Trainer as directed, and you will be as thrilled as I am with the results.
Lastly, if you are not engaged in any form of physical exercise the O2 Trainer is not for you. Not yet, anyway. I always recommend what I call “common sense caution”. When you decide to get fit and start to train, come back and give us a look. We’ll be here.
For those of you that are using my O2 Trainer right now – let me know how it’s going
, will you?
God Speed my friends!”
Fire Cream™ also contains Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI), a non-toxic, natural ingredient which improves transdermal absorption and Sodium Borate, a non-toxic, natural ingredient which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects.
750mg Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
We start U.S.-grown organic hemp and process it through spagyric extraction for maximum bioavailability and potency. Our tincture is a full spectrum hemp oil to give the user the best health benefits.
Full spectrum hemp oil can help with insomnia, chronic pain, anxiety and more.
- Multi-day spagyric hemp extraction process
- Full spectrum 7 cannabinoid profile (including .3% THC)
- Ingredients: hemp, fractionated coconut oil
- 750mg cannabinoids per 30ml (1 oz) high potency formula
- Single-sourced Colorado organic hemp
You now have complete control over your
energy boost. ONGO ENERGY travels with
you wherever you go and won’t break up
your performance or schedule.
ONGO ALWAYS KEEPS
ME ON THE GO!
ONGO Energy Spray is changing the game. It helps me keep a sustained energy boost throughout my day so i can transition easily across all my activities, from being an athlete to a dad and everything else I have to do!